Linguatots Conditions of Web Site Use
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Linguatots subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Linguatots reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on-line.
- You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted on-line to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Linguatots. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Linguatots, its products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility and security. In addition, Linguatots does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
In no event will Linguatots be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Linguatots does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials.
If you do not wish to grant such rights to Linguatots, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also:-
a. Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Linguatots for the purposes specified above;
b. Indemnify Linguatots against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Linguatots as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
c. Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the Linguatots site and the other purposes specified above.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this web site immediately.