Linguatots Delivery and Returns Policy
- We currently dispatch orders to most countries within Europe, the United States, Canada and Australia. If your destination country is not included in the list of countries on the on-line Order Form, please contact us with details of your order via e-mail at email@example.com and we will try to accomodate you.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 5 days (most are on their way within 2 days). However, there may be times when this is not possible, so please allow up to 28 days. This is rare and we will inform you quickly and let you choose what to do.
- Occasionally, items will become discontinued or out of print, and we will be unable to deliver within these timeframes. In such an event, we will notify you of the situation and we will dispatch those products which are available. If you wish us to hold an order on our books for dispatch once the product becomes available again, this order will be subject to a separate postage and package charge.
- The delivery charge depends upon the overall weight of the products ordered. There is a minimum charge based on a weight of 300g, and thereafter the charge increases for each additional 100g shipped. We do operate purely on a cost recovery basis, and where possible, we re-use packaging to keep costs to a minimum and to be environmentally friendly. A typical delivery cost for a CD is less than £2.00.
- You should inspect your purchases immediately on delivery and notify us of any damaged goods, defects or discrepancies within 7 days of delivery.
- If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us within 28 days for a refund or exchange.
- All returned products, with the exception of books, must be returned unopened and in their original packaging.
- All returned items must be in their original condition. Unfortunately, we cannot refund or exchange used or customer damaged products.
- You can always return items if they are defective, and we will either refund you in full, or replace the item as per your request.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is defective, we will be happy to refund the postage and package charges incurred in sending the item to you and your costs in returning it to us.
To Return an Item
- To return an item, fill out the form on the back of the original invoice, or enclose a note giving the reason for the return, wrap the package securely and send the package to:
- In the case of a defective product, please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in its original box (if any), with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories.
- We recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service when returning products, as we cannot be responsible for goods that fail to reach us.
- This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
Linguatots, 3 Douglas Avenue, Langbank, Renfrewshire, PA14 6PE